SEEND is a Church of England Primary school in Melksham. The school is part of the White Horse Federation, a multi-academy trust that supports schools in the South of England.
Following a successful tender bid to re-configure a section of the building to change classroom use and install a new industrial kitchen to provide children with onsite meals. Structure work needed to comply with building regulations, partitions and doors needed to comply with fire regulations and all completed during the summer break.
- Rip out existing asbestos contaminated ceiling and flooring
- Remove block walls to make larger classroom
- Remove M&E
- Install new Rolled Steel Joist
- Build new block walls, board and plaster to new layout consisting of 2 classrooms, quiet room, cupboards and kitchen
- Upgrade and install new upgraded electrical distribution board
- Supply new electrical sockets, data and lighting to new classroom spaces and new kitchen
- Supply and fit new industrial kitchen
- Install new kitchenette to new classroom
- Fit new doors, architraves and skirtings
- Decorate throughout
- Install new suspended ceilings
- Apply screed to level floors and lay new carpet and vinyl flooring throughout
- Provide sparkle clean
The works were completed within the agreed budgets and timeframes and SEEND School were very happy with the results.
“Gentip services did an excellent job with the recent works on our school. Everything was completely in a timely manner and within budget”
||SEEND C of E School
VIEW ALL PROJECTS
Gentip Services Limited © Copyright 2020