Mawdsleys are an established manufacturing company based in Bristol.
We were asked to provide refurbishment works to re-configure the factory floor and mezzanine level to provide new offices, installing new toilets & decoration of offices and factory floor
We worked with them on the vision, design and creation of a completely refurbished office space, including providing structural alternatives to the removal of steel stair supports allowing for new toilets for factory floor workers. We undertook the following works to transform their space:
- Fabricate steel support for existing staircase
- Dismantle existing steel support
- Re-configure water and waste supply in preparation for new toilet block
- Build new studwork to plan, board, plaster and cover with hygienic wall cladding
- Install flooring, cubicles, sinks, waste and taps & connect to supply
- Dismantle existing partition wall and build new stud wall as per plan
- Re-wire offices to supply with new power outlets, data, air conditioning and lighting
- Hang new fire doors to include glazed panels to newly created offices
- Lay new flooring and decorate throughout office spaces
- Paint factory floor in base colour and add walkways and hashed areas in secondary colour
Client was left with newly configured and decorated office spaces, separated from the factory where workers can use the new toilet and hand-wash facilities. Health & safety within the factory is much improved due to the clear markings.
Collaborating with Gentip-services to deliver our factory refurbishment was a painless experience. They were able to work to the plans created and advise on ways to further improve or save money. The end results exceeded our expectations and will be looking forward to working with them again.
Gentip Services Limited © Copyright 2020